Latest release: spfirst_v174.zip (Feb, 2022)
Available for all versions of MATLAB back to 7.2 (2006):
- Add these files to MATLAB and update MATLAB's path:
Once the MATLABPATH is correct, you should be able to type
- Download the ZIP file that contains everything. It is called
spfirst_vNNN.zipsomewhere. A good choice would be the directory:
The unzip will create a bunch of subdirectories.
NOTE: use forward slash for directories on Mac or Linux.
- Then add this one directory
...\MATLAB\toolbox\spfirst\to the MATLAB path.
This can be done in MATLAB from the Home Tab ➤ Environment ➤ Set Path.NOTE: For versions previous to R2012a, select from menu File ➤ Set Path.
- Next, type the command
spfirstat the MATLAB comand prompt.
It will add the other appropriate subdirectories to the path.
- Finally, under Home Tab ➤ Environment ➤ Set Path, do a save of the new path.
sindrillat the MATLAB command prompt and have a GUI start up.
Also, commands like
zprintwill now work.
- Delete all the files and directories in
and also manually remove the directories from MATLAB's path via Home Tab ➤ Environment ➤ Set Path.