Discrete LTI Demo
Illustrates the sinusoid-in gives sinusoid-out
- Adjust the Frequency of the input signal. Notice once it exceeds the cutoff
frequency of the Ideal Lowpass the output signal goes to 0.
- On the bottom right, change the Filter Choice to Highpass Ideal
and adjust the input frequency. What happens?
- Try also the Ideal Bandpass filter.
- Try the Averaging Filter. What affect does the magnitude have on the output
as frequency changes? What affect does the phase have?
- The demo also has non-ideal filters. Play with them. How do they differ from the